About Raspberry Tours
Raspberry Tours offers luxury guided trips creating an upscale experience, where every detail is taken care of. All of our carefully curated trips have been custom designed to provide the traveler with a refined, smooth, stress-free experience. Our expertise will ensure your time is well-spent, your vacation days are not wasted, and that you truly enjoy your experience. Knowing that a trusted expert has already thought of all the details, and has take care of all the planning from A to Z, you can focus on the rejuvenation, spectacular scenery, and fun that New Zealand has to offer. Started by a Los Angeles, California native who has ties to New Zealand, Raspberry Tours has extensive experience in the New Zealand travel market and our goal is to create memorable upscale experiences for our US clients.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Tours:
- Which day does the tour start and which day does it end? Day 1 starts on the date indicated on the tour page. Due to the time difference, all flights from LAX must depart at least 2 days prior to the tour start date. (For example, if you depart LAX on a Friday, your flight will arrive to Auckland 2 days later on Sunday early morning).
- I am purchasing my own International Flight, which flight should I book? Several airlines fly direct to Auckland (AKL) from Los Angeles (LAX), including Air New Zealand and American Airlines. We recommend booking one of these direct flights, because they will land in Auckland around 6am local time. Please let us know your flight details as soon as possible, so that we can arrange airport transfers accordingly. Please contact us if you'd like to add extra nights prior to the tour start or after the tour end. Your Raspberry Tours travel expert is available anytime for any support or questions regarding booking the international flights to/from New Zealand.
- How will we travel between cities and between islands? We will arrange all luxury transportation between cities, airports, and hotels. A one-way domestic flight between the North Island and the South Island is also included.
- How many pieces of luggage can I bring? Each tour traveller is allocated space for one medium-sized bag and one personal item on the transportation vehicles and on the domestic flights.
- Is there anything that I should bring on this trip? We definitely recommend a good sunscreen and very comfortable walking shoes. The temperatures on both islands can change quickly from bright sun to rain to high winds. We recommend you always dress in layers. A light windbreaker jacket and a wool sweater will come in handy for the North Island, and a down puffer jacket with extra layers is recommended for the South Island, especially around the Southern Alps where temperatures could dip into the 40's and rain is common.
- Will there be access to laundry facilities throughout the trip? Yes, New Zealand hotels are often equipped with a washing machine within each hotel room.
- What fitness level is required? Our tours are designed for a light fitness level and will proceed at a comfortable pace. It will require the ability to walk short distances, and may require up to one hour of walking at a time. It will also require the ability to travel in the van between different regions, for up to 2 hours at a time. Oftentimes "the journey is the destination", and travel between two regions includes many stops for photo opportunities, coffee breaks, tours, etc.
- What is the time schedule for each day? Will there be any free time or any time for shopping? Yes! Our guided tours will proceed at a comfortable pace, and there will be times designated for free time and shopping. A "Travel Plan" which includes the daily time schedule will be provided at the start of the tour. Don't worry about planning the logistics of the tour because the Raspberry Tours Travel Expert will manage all those aspects for you and keep you informed so you know what to expect. Also, we are flexible! We want you to experience a fun time in New Zealand, and to enjoy your vacation, so please let us know if there is anything you need. Previous customers that have taken our tours attest to having a great time. We know you will too!
Any Questions? Please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 949-438-6692.
Choose Your Travel Style
Raspberry Tours offers Guided Tours and Self-Drive Tours - to fit your travel style, while still maintaining an upscale experience. Whichever you choose, a Raspberry Tours travel expert will do all the planning for you, make all the arrangements prior to your trip, and then serve as your personal concierge and trusted travel adviser throughout your trip.
Our Guided Tours are designed for small groups - allowing you to enjoy more attractions, and visit more places, at a comfortable and flexible pace - no charter buses, no crowds, and no wasted days. With a professional private driver, you will be able to enjoy the scenery, and have more flexibility in your touring schedule. A Raspberry Tours travel expert will be your tour guide and will accompany you throughout your trip to manage all the details and logistics of the trip and to ensure a seamless guided experience. Please see our Guided Tours page for a list of upcoming scheduled trips. Or contact us to schedule a custom private Guided Tour.
Our Self-Drive Tours are designed for independent travelers - allowing you to manage the logistics of the trip, and traverse New Zealand via rental car. Access to a dedicated Raspberry Tours travel expert will be available via text/whatsapp/email/phone throughout your trip for any questions, support, and guidance. Please see our list of Self-Drive Tours. Or contact us to schedule a custom private Self-Drive Tour.
Private and Custom Tours
Raspberry Tours specializes in custom trip planning and private tours for any size group. Leave the planning to our travel experts, whether it's a special family reunion, golf excursion, honeymoon, fishing expedition, corporate retreat, school/youth group, or senior group. We'd love to create a memorable upscale experience in New Zealand for your needs, your dates, and your travel style. Please contact us, and we'll provide a quote within 24 hours.
The following exclusive services are included with ALL our tours:
1. Reservations and bookings are confirmed for all items included in your purchased tour:
1. Reservations and bookings are confirmed for all items included in your purchased tour:
- All transport arrangements which may include car rental or daily personal driver, airport pickup/dropoff, and transportation between cities.
- Domestic flights, per purchased tour.
- All luxury accommodations, per purchased tour.
- All sightseeing (tours, attractions, and activities), per purchased tour.
- All included meals, per purchased tour.
- Local guides to enhance the experience for the places you'll visit.
- Contact information for your dedicated Raspberry Tours Travel Expert.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner plans and options.
- Sightseeing details and/or optional tours, attractions, and activities.
- Transport information with any pickup/dropoff times, travel distances and duration.
- Maps and detailed directions for self-driving tours.
- Accommodation information.
Why Travel with Raspberry Tours?
- No hidden costs - All our tours are offered in one low all-inclusive price, including all meals, domestic flights, hotels, attractions, and more.
- Raspberry Tours travel expert services - Ensures you make the best use of your time and that your trip is well managed from A to Z. All the details are taken care of to the highest standards during your trip, so that you can truly enjoy your time and relax during your vacation.
- Small group tour specialists - All our tours offer the comfort, flexibility, and personalized service not found on coach bus tours.
- Stress free vacations - Our services ensure you don't need to spend any time or effort planning before or during your vacation.
- Choose your travel style - Guided Tours are escorted and led by our travel experts, include a professional driver and luxury transportation, and are scheduled throughout the year. Self-Drive Tours are for independent travelers who want to do their own driving on the trip, manage their own schedule, and pick their own travel dates.
- Custom private tours - We work with clients to create custom private tours that match their schedule and travel style. Contact us with what you're looking for, and we'll get you a quote within 24 hours.
- Easy, online, hassle-free booking - Our carefully curated itineraries, upscale accommodations, and well designed travel plans are provided on this site in an easy to follow format. Simply select any of our tours and book directly on this site with the peace of mind that you will have a high quality experience with Raspberry Tours.
"Raspberry Tours was amazing, I highly recommend them to friends and family...one of the best vacations..."
- S.A., Orange County, CA